Thursday, October 13, 2005

Final Update on "Wrong Writers"

BEFORE READING THIS POST, YOU WILL NEED TO READ THE PREVIOUS 2 "WRONG WRITERS" POSTS, Part I can be found here and Part II can be found here

Last Thursday, I sent my final reply to the e-mail bigot. He has not yet replied. Here are the last few exchanges...

Received: Monday, October 3, 2005 10:19 PM
From: Him
To: Me

whatever you say master

Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2005 1:15 AM
To: Him
From: Me

You’re kidding me right? What are you, twelve years old? “Master”? Huh?Seriously, if you can’t carry on an adult debate, then you really shouldn’t be writing editorials for an adult newspaper. But thanks for all the laughs.

My blog hits have gone up by about 15% since I've been posting our little exchange. You are quite popular among us liberals right now.

Received: Tuesday, October 4, 2005 8:15 PM
From: Him
To: Me

sweetie you can laugh all you want.
The fact still remains, you guys lost in 2000 and you cant' stand that fact.
Thanks for writing back cause i really enjoy the debate.


Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2005 9:29 PM
To: Him
From: Me

You call this a debate? This is mindless banter. A debate would be much more involved. I really don't think you could handle a REAL debate.

Also, I'm OK with Bush taking the electoral college in 2000. Heck, I'm even OK with 2004. You know why? Because it will have given the GOP long enough in power that they will destroy themselves. Not, only that, but by January 20, 2009, this country will be so fed up with Bush & Co that it'll be 20 yrs before the Republicans can even begin to recover politically. Don't believe me? Look at Bush's poll numbers, the Delay indictments, the Frist investigation, the Valerie Plame Affair, the debacle that is/was Michael Brown and FEMA, Halliburton, the record deficit, the war in Iraq, no-bids on Katrina rebuilding and suspension of Davis-Bacon wages, the rampant cronyism including Harriet Miers, Bill Bennett's racism, Pat Robertson's homocidal rantings, the price of gas, our new "energy policy", tax cuts for the wealthy, pork barrel spending, the rising cost of healthcare, the rising rates of poverty, and last but not least, the fact that we are no safer now than we were 4 years ago (we might even be in worse shape).

You wanna debate? Then let's debate. You tell me in at least 50 words why you think I'm wrong. I will not accept your little short declarative snarlings. Otherwise don't call this a debate...it's insulting. I didn't spend 4 years on the debate team so that you could call your childish outbursts a debate.

Oh, and don't call me sweetie.

Received: Wednesday, October 5, 2005 3:11 AM
From: Him
To: Me

Why debate a liberal when they will come up with 50 words that totally misconstrue everything that you say? I know better. In those great words of Rush Limbaugh...HA HA HA.

Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2005 5:45 PM
To: Him
From: Me

Admit it, you are afraid of me. You know if you debate me, you'll get eaten alive. That's right, I, a pinko-commie-liberal will shame you. Then, to make matters worse for you, I will post every word on the web for the whole world to see. I've already posted all of the e-mails that we've swapped, I won't have a problem posting the final showdown.

So, if you think you can play with the big girls, let's debate. Otherwise, if you can't stand up for what you believe in, one on one, I highly recommend you stop posting your blathering on the net. It is such a cowardly thing to do, opine about a topic you know NOTHING about, then hide behind a computer screen. But then again, isn't that what cowards do? They throw stones from behind the wall and cower
down when those same stones get thrown back.

Basically it all boils down to this..."If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."


Well, I haven't heard back from him. I guess he decided the heat was too much for him. He was really beginning to get on my nerves. I'm kinda glad he finally gave up.

E-mail me if you want a transcript of the entire e-mail, in order, it might be easier to read as one continuous thread.
Squirrel2634@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the end, it looks like he didn't respect your writing at all, and just wrote you off. Typical, they huff and puff but when someone with facts shows up they just backpeddle and name-call.

Great site, I have a great site about kitchenware at... HA! Did I get you thinking it was one of those fake/solicitation comments? Don't ya hate them?

It was a good series of posts while it lasted.